I Am Re-Watching All Battle Star Gallactica Episodes

Player99

• Members

"You're cool. You're so cool, I'm gonna call you
culo
."

We spent a lot of time dealing with the cylons, only to be dealing with our own.

What happened to the Olympic Carrier, I didn't like it but it was necessary to get distance on the cylons.

And on and on and on. Can't imagine how that would ruin the show for folks..

• Members
Oh, and I liked the ending of BSG, suckas.

How?

I wont pick apart the whole thing, as I don't remember everything that was terrible about it, but one thing that sticks out strongly was

Why would Adama abandon his son and "daughter" (and lets not get into the whole wtf happened to Starbuck discussion, how {censored}ty was that?) now that they finally found a home? He leaves the rest of the society of humans behind to live alone with Roslin who immediately dies. It makes no sense and goes against the previous 4/5 years of that character to leave the rest of his family behind.

• Members
How?

I wont pick apart the whole thing, as I don't remember everything that was terrible about it

Stories aren't any different to me than songs in this regard... some take me someplace that works for me, and some don't. I can't rationalize it, I just know how I feel when it's over.

At some point old people die, and the young mourn their loss. At least BSG stopped just short of that and spared us the funeral.

Archived