NAC15D

mdrake34

• Members

Couldn't gel with the Marshall class 5, so out it went, and I got this Vox AC15 CC1 in a trade. It has the wharfdale, and is a little beat up, but after one day I love it. Tele, strat, and les paul special sound beautiful through it. I need to play the 335 through it next. Reverb leaves a little to be desired, and I'd like to upgrade to a weber blue dog eventually, but it sounds just fine for now. Here are a couple of shots.

JeGd2.jpg

FQJUI.jpg

• Members

first thing you should do is get that Weber Blue. Completely different amp.

Yeah the ceramic blue dog is very reasonably priced, compared to the celestion at least. It's been gigged, hard, so I'll probably spring for new tubes when I do that.

• Members

i can dig on the sansamp liverpool but i always feel like i'm missing out not having the real thing. (i don't feel the same way with the british
:idk:
)

good stuff!

Yeah, when I first saw the catalinbread galieo, I thought "cool, a vox and treble booster in a box. that's worst $200 to get that sound and still just use my blues jr."

But then I got the real deal, and I'm not looking back.

• Members

Nice. I, also, rock a tele, BD-2, and an AC15. It's a good combo.

How do you set your BD-2? I generally run level around 1:00-2:00 o'clock, tone 11:00 o'clock (it can get harsh, especially with the vox) and the gain around 9:00 o'clock.

Archived