Mojo Hand Fx Contest - Something a little different...

BR4D

• Members

Contest Time! Ok, this contest is pretty different. We're giving away an endorsement! The winner of this contest gets TWO FREE PEDALS of their choice, as well as artist pricing on anything else that they need.

Here's the deal: We want to connect with our fans. We're musicians and lovers of music. We want to hear yours.This contest is for the people out there who are making music, playing shows and making their voices heard. We want to hear from you.

This is how to enter: Send us a copy of your CD, a promo poster, a band T-shirt, Stickers, or anything that you use to promote yourself or your band. We will check it out and pick our favorite artist on November 13th,2012. That gives plenty of time to get something to us. This contest is open WORLDWIDE. We will announce the winner on Facebook and our Twitter page.

You can send your submissions to:

Mojo Hand Fx

3252 CR 480

Kirbyville, TX 75956

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line at info@mojohandfx.com

• Members

Hello,

My name is Blind Doc Jones and I am a semi-pro manipulator of the pH scale, as it relates to nibbly consumables. Rather than post relative hackneyed stilllife photos of my prizewinning curcubits, green legumes and pickled beets, I'd like to send some to you, complete with customized labels.

I'm looking for endorsees.

Pedal building endorsees.

...just think of the cross-marketing potential...

If you agree to become an endorsee, you will receive: first-run samplers of each year's product; advance mailings detailing the progress of the local gardengrowth; your input will be sought in regards to new product offerings and finetunings of the existing lineup.

As a final enticement, there will be a limited run, gold-embossed invitation to the Open house of my future Certified Kitchen (the last step in this hobby becoming a business). ...once I get my butt in gear and actually have the damn thing built.

Thankyou for your time and consideration in this offer.

Tongue firmly in Cheek,

Blind Doc Jones

• Members
botulism flavor is maca's fave

I hear it's a once-in-a-lifetime treat.

Luckily, high-acid pickling isnot driven by the formulae of Thermal Death Time *
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_death_time

Jeebus Brad, just get Phil to delete my posts whenever I do this.
Hijacking this thread was never intended.
I could post the one, half-drunk youtube of me playing acoustic, but it would be meaningless and perhaps induce continued jealousy by others :rolleyes:

*which I hearby claim as a bandname/album title.

• Members

botulism flavor is maca's fave

robo pls. only your amateurly canned goods give people botulism. lefort is pro.

now lets stop derailing this thread off topic and get back to the Mojo Contest :thu: travvy should submit an entry for his c(o)untgaze project

Archived