Anyone else tried 'pedal board tape'?

Computicus

• Members

It looks like the same concept (little mushroom nodes) but the strip itself is a lot thicker than standard velcro. Not sure how that makes a difference, but my fears of pedals shifting in transport have been assuaged by this stuff. The adhesive on the back is legit, too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

So it's basically 3M Dual Lock? If so that's what I've used for a while now even though it can be a pain to reposition sometimes.

This is what I was thinking. Looks like dual lock, which I have on one of my boards, but you better be damn certain you're sticking with a layout if you use dual lock. That {censored} does not like being moved. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blakemore Effects

View Post

This is what I was thinking. Looks like dual lock, which I have on one of my boards, but you better be damn certain you're sticking with a layout if you use dual lock. That {censored} does not like being moved. icon_lol.gif

Good thing us pedal geeks stick with the same stuff for a long time. Sounds cool but velcro works fine for me.

• Members

They're gonna make several dollars off this...dollars!!!

Not a bad idea at all, really. Especially for guys who aren't frequent repositioners/replacers (anyone?).
But Velcro works.
Also but, it cheaper than just getting the 3M stuff?

Archived