bbe mind bender

big_cat

• Members

that would be me...

i liked it alot. it looks like i dont have any videos of it any more. sorry. i had two of the pedals, actually.
yes, it takes off the high end, but its a sick twisty pedal. i have a vb2 and its not the same, but its a great alternative to one.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by claytonjohn18 View Post
It gets too extreme too quickly, IMO. Not enough variation in usable sounds. Mind Bender = automatically seasick.

yep thats fair, you have to keep the depth down, but to me, thats a good sign, the pedals has a wide range, it can be atonal at the high end, which can be cool to some ppl..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

View Post

it is a pretty darn nice sounding pedal, bit of high end loss with the vibrato side, the chorus has a volume boost, but it sounds awesome.

Pretty much this. I used one for a couple years and liked it a good bit, especially the chorus side. It definitely gets crazy, but that was a lot of fun for loop mangling

• Members

that istomp vibrato sounds goodhonk. i need the different effects in the same set tho, i can't be {censored}ing with phone during a show

parker i've never seen that before.

there's a NIB clone theory on ebay for $120 shipped and it includes two free patch cables

what the {censored} do i do

• Members

Look into the gravy. The trichorus sounds pretty {censored}ing good. I've played it a couple times, my former bass player used to have one, and it really does sound nice. Can't comment on the vibrato but. Y'know. Or you could just do a used M5.

Archived