when worms learn to fly

Faldoe

• Members

It's pretty stupid to judge this band by the two videos in this thread. Their most recent album was a lot poppier and focused

Yes I agree. Patagonian Rats did a great job of having hooks and catchy melodies/riffs/arrangements while keeping with their unique/own style.

• Members

I like them a lot but didn't really like them live when I saw them recently. It was just too noodly to sound good on stage. They were really nice though.

The s/t album and Drugs To The Dear Youth are amazing though, and I do like a lot of stuff of Patagonian Rats. I guess I'm not really as into them as I was a couple of years ago. I found it a bit tedious at the gig.

• Members

I like them a lot but didn't really like them live when I saw them recently. It was just too noodly to sound good on stage. They were really nice though.

The s/t album and Drugs To The Dear Youth are amazing though, and I do like a lot of stuff of Patagonian Rats. I guess I'm not really as into them as I was a couple of years ago. I found it a bit tedious at the gig.

yeah I agree about them live. It might have been the show/tour I saw which was more recent when they were playing PRats stuff - which live, they do a lot of improve or changing. There was a lot of noodling and I guess thats always maybe been there mo but it maybe worked better for older stuff that had that kind of approach already in the music. While PRats has that at times, its a lot more structured and I was hoping to see a better execution of that live.

christian your face is tedious

Archived