Just ordered a Visual Sound Dual Tap Delay...

One Man Banned

• Members

...anyone else here using one? I figured if I was going to get a non-MIDI without presets this seemed like a good one since it can cascade delays and give me two settings plus tap tempo. It's been a while since it's been out...anyone still happy with theirs after the initial honeymoon period? idn_smilie.gif

Handler.ashx?Item_ID=3E0999F2-C8DC-43E5-

• Members

I've had mine a while and I'm really happy with it. Sounds beautiful, easy to use, low current draw, versatile, and built like a tank. Sounds great in front of my ac15, and fantastic in the loop of my orange. It's not a tape delay or a timeline, so if you want something with a tape sim or crazy options, this ain't it. The tone knob for the repeats is very effective, and they do sound great.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe View Post
Let me know when it comes in. I wanna swing by and try it wink.gif

Btw, did you get my text the other day?

Just now saw it (it got lost in the shuffle). Yes...I have a saw. You still need one?

BTW...have you seen the {censored} ton of new Mooer pedals? There are some cool ones on there. They have a BD-2 clone with mod that I'm thinking of picking up and comparing to my Keeley modded BD-2. Looks like they've got a pretty cool looper pedal coming out too with SD memory card. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyfireman

View Post

I've had mine a while and I'm really happy with it. Sounds beautiful, easy to use, low current draw, versatile, and built like a tank. Sounds great in front of my ac15, and fantastic in the loop of my orange. It's not a tape delay or a timeline, so if you want something with a tape sim or crazy options, this ain't it. The tone knob for the repeats is very effective, and they do sound great.

I'm looking for some nice analog sounding delay and something that sounds kind of like a Deluxe Memory Man but nicer. Will this fit the bill? idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

I'm looking for some nice analog sounding delay and something that sounds kind of like a Deluxe Memory Man but nicer. Will this fit the bill? idn_smilie.gif

well it doesn't have that dmm tone, but I love the modulated delays. You can get them darker or brighter, but it doesn't do the ethereal thing.

• Members

I think this is a terrific delay for the stage. I had the chance to try them out when they first arrived at SEGAS2011, and a couple different customers of ours who need tap-tempo delays have substituted these for the DL4. The actuators are great and nicely spaced apart, you can mix and match the tap tempo subdivisions, leave one manual and the other to the tap or run them both at the same time, it's rugged as all heck, and it runs on basic 9VDC pedal power with pretty low current draw.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned View Post
Just now saw it (it got lost in the shuffle). Yes...I have a saw. You still need one?

BTW...have you seen the {censored} ton of new Mooer pedals? There are some cool ones on there. They have a BD-2 clone with mod that I'm thinking of picking up and comparing to my Keeley modded BD-2. Looks like they've got a pretty cool looper pedal coming out too with SD memory card. thumb.gif
Woah. Have not seen. I might be invading your house tomorrow when Kris is in chico for work. Jamz.

Archived