Been out of the game too long, need a flanger

thezeng

• Members

I've been given this one to demo for PGS, pretty cool pedal. I so far really prefer it after dirt pedals, not before. It's not a traditional jet plane type of phaser (if that's traditional), but a zero through tape like flanging. I'm liking it a lot, and will spend more time with it this weekend before I begin the write up. Not inexpensive, but probably fair priced, and looks cool too. Not large either, making it pretty easy to fit on the board.

http://proguitarshop.com/jack-devill...o-flanger.html

jack-deville-tunnel-worm_2.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by GDan View Post
I like the BF2, no need to get fancy. Its less clangy than most flangers I've tried.
This, I like it a lot.
If you find a mij one, it's a really simple mod to make it work at 9 volts provided you have access to a soldering iron.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Gremson View Post
The Dano FAB Flange has been a permanent fixture on my board for about two years now. It sounds {censored}ing rad and you won't find a working pedal for less money.
I had a Dano FAB Flange.
I didn't like it. AT ALL.

Although you could get some interesting sounds out of it, I just never got on with it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by IRG View Post
I've been given this one to demo for PGS, pretty cool pedal. I so far really prefer it after dirt pedals, not before. It's not a traditional jet plane type of phaser (if that's traditional), but a zero through tape like flanging. I'm liking it a lot, and will spend more time with it this weekend before I begin the write up. Not inexpensive, but probably fair priced, and looks cool too. Not large either, making it pretty easy to fit on the board.

http://proguitarshop.com/jack-devill...o-flanger.html

jack-deville-tunnel-worm_2.jpg
I really want to give one of these a shot. Seems completely awesome from the clips I've heard.

If you want a cheap but good flanger - it's literally impossible to go wrong with an Arion SFL

Archived