3 Anti-Nautilus in series

tape

• Members

these 3 aren't for sale. one of em's mine and the other 2 already taken. this is just a fun video I wanted to do.

in a couple months I hope to start making more (with the extra features I have in mind)

Quote Originally Posted by 4nd3h View Post
who even these bloops this is glorious i what help
you okay man? did I break you?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls View Post
Very cool stuff! Tim Hecker would be proud.

Will these be up for sale soon? Hollow Earths and Moths coming sometime this year yet?
ha! a friend of mine actually called this Tim Hecker in a box a couple days ago.

yah I'm making several Hollow Earth's available very soon. see top of my site (second link in sig) to sign up for updates

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tape

View Post

I'm making several Hollow Earth's available very soon. see top of my site (second link in sig) to sign up for updates

Yup signed up a while ago, looking forward to the news! I didn't see anything about these through your e-mail list so I wasn't sure if I missed that or not smile.gif Even more features on that coming?? Looking forward to info on that too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Yup signed up a while ago, looking forward to the news! I didn't see anything about these through your e-mail list so I wasn't sure if I missed that or not smile.gif Even more features on that coming?? Looking forward to info on that too.

yeah well I'll wait till all 8 hollow earth's are actually built before I do a preannouncment on the email list. wink.gif I'm the paranoid type. I don't announce what I don't have.

Archived