Phil O'Keefe

Cheers from across the pond. wave.gif We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Monome Walnut 128 and Arc 4 (there are only 50 of these in the world !!!)

Both in mint condition, open to offers and will do a deal on both. I just haven't used them enough to justify keeping them.

amtzpk.jpg

Atomic MB-50 Tube Power Amp, great condition but I am running my Axe-Fx only in my studio rack these days http://www.atomicamps.com/products.htm

Open to Partial Trades for Pedal Train Board, Ebow, Volume Pedal, Cioks power supply, whatever as long as it is cool.

• Members

For sale worldwide or for trade inside EU.

Prices are including Paypal.

Shipping costs are on buyer.

EWS Little Brute Drive - perfect condition, boxed, no velcro - 100 EUR

Rockett Pedals 10 Ton Hammer - perfect condition, boxed, no velcro - 120 EUR

Metal Pedal Bomb Shell - perfect condition, boxed, no velcro - 120 EUR

Lovepedal Provalve 2 - good condition, no velcro - 140 EUR

Goosoniqueworx Seventh Heaven OD - perfect condition, boxed, no velcro - 220 EUR

Skreddy Echo - very good condition, boxed, no velcro - 240 EUR

(pedals shown in picture, but not listed here are already sold)

aviDo.jpg

• Members

FS/FT(EU):

SX Strat copy - really nice quality for cheap guitar,comes with a nice gigbag - 80euros

2iszhwz.jpg

5vvziq.jpg

Marshall logo plastic, yellowish, from80ies - 10euros

spu39k.jpg

Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory - has marks&dings - for trade only - DBA fuzz war or Zvex BOR vexter

vu8oj.jpg

Superfuzz clone - modded for louder output...30euros

3zw29.jpg

JBL bass speaker 100w 8ohm 15" - previous owner painted it black facepalm.gif it weights a ton, so shipping would be pain in the ass - 30 euros

sv2wk3.jpg

1gd5e.jpg

Trade interest: Boss FZ-2, Vocal effectorz/pedlulz...

• Members

Seriously thinking about trading a load of my pedals for a Line 6 M13.

I have the following:

• EQD Dispatch Master

EHX SMMH

EHX Ring Thing

Korg Pitch Black

Dunlop Crybaby

Dunlop High Gain Volume pedal

Nobels TR-X trem

Marshall Regenerator modulation

WOULD ANYONE TRADE THEIR M13 FOR SOME OF THE ABOVE PEDALS????

• Members

i had first reply after Phil but now it's gone..?! this {censored}ing place.. anyway..

includes next day delivery, and these are as low as i can go with the prices without feeling like a mug for letting them go.. but would probably be prepared to do a discount if you buy more than 1.

Digitech JamMan Stereo -

Archived