Help DiscoFreq get to NAMM!

BR4D

• Members

Thank you very much for this thread (Brad!), for making it a sticky (Phil!) and for buying the shirt!

The goal was reached (in 24 hours!), so half of my flight costs are covered now. Of course I'd love to sell more of them in the next 3 weeks (campaign ends on November 14).

One of the people who bought the shirt is Mike Matthews from Electro-Harmonix. His son Scott told me and promised pictures, but the shirts are only shipped when the campaign is over, so by then the shirt is not available anymore. You better make sure you don't regret not buying it wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat

View Post

do the shirts come in hetero?

These are the colors of the site, I'm a bit surprised by this?

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Yes, my logo was created by the same designer: David Medel (aka Weirdbeard), who also designed shirts and pedals for Fu Manchu, Catalinbread, Earthquaker Devices,...

Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft

View Post

Is that Chewbacca playing an SG?

David's inspiration for the monster was Seymour from the Hot Fudge Show (70's American children's television series from Chicago):

https://www.youtube.com/results?&q="hot fudge show"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you very much for this thread (Brad!), for making it a sticky (Phil!) and for buying the shirt!

The goal was reached (in 24 hours!), so half of my flight costs are covered now. Of course I'd love to sell more of them in the next 3 weeks (campaign ends on November 14).

One of the people who bought the shirt is Mike Matthews from Electro-Harmonix. His son Scott told me and promised pictures, but the shirts are only shipped when the campaign is over, so by then the shirt is not available anymore. You better make sure you don't regret not buying it wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat

View Post

do the shirts come in hetero?

These are the colors of the site, I'm a bit surprised by this?

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Yes, my logo was created by the same designer: David Medel (aka Weirdbeard), who also designed shirts and pedals for Fu Manchu, Catalinbread, Earthquaker Devices,...

Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft

View Post

Is that Chewbacca playing an SG?

David's inspiration for the monster was Seymour from the Hot Fudge Show (70's American children's television series from Chicago):

https://www.youtube.com/results?&q="hot fudge show"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A little more than 9 days to go and already 87 shirts sold, it would be great to reach 100 ;-)

http://teespring.com/EffectsDatabase

Ladies' shirts are available as well:

teespring140_men.jpgteespring140_women.jpg

Thank you very much for your support!

I can't see who bought the shirts, but from what I heard buyers include: Mike Matthews (EHX), Blake & Holly from Gearphoria (formerly What's That Dude Play), Rebecca Dirks (Premier Guitar), Brad (Mojo Hand), Jim Roth (Built To Spill & Jerms pedals),...

• Members

A little more than 9 days to go and already 87 shirts sold, it would be great to reach 100 ;-)

http://teespring.com/EffectsDatabase

Ladies' shirts are available as well:

teespring140_men.jpgteespring140_women.jpg

Thank you very much for your support!

I can't see who bought the shirts, but from what I heard buyers include: Mike Matthews (EHX), Blake & Holly from Gearphoria (formerly What's That Dude Play), Rebecca Dirks (Premier Guitar), Brad (Mojo Hand), Jim Roth (Built To Spill & Jerms pedals),...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, I received this update from Teespring support:

I just checked on the and the good news is that all the shirts are on their way, but the bad news is that DHL was held up on some of the orders. Looks like the domestic shipments should be arriving early next week.

• Members

Yes, I received this update from Teespring support:

I just checked on the and the good news is that all the shirts are on their way, but the bad news is that DHL was held up on some of the orders. Looks like the domestic shipments should be arriving early next week.

Archived