I heard a rumor about Wilson Effects...

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Well if he is he's not doing it for me wink.gif Here's a mock up of the sticker that will go on the bottom of the wahs. The silver parts will be chrome smile.gif

282273_10151193605158389_1324040007_n.jp

Also here's the new logo on a mock up of a wah. The badge on the front will be metal and again the silver will be chrome.

598872_10151193676188389_1364952186_n.jp

Again these are just mock ups and I have pedal art ready for around 8 of the pedals. I'll be launching a new website as well. At first there will probably be the 8 pedals that are ready and as time goes on there will be more added. I have mock ups of the pedals too but I'm trying to be a good boy and keep those secret icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the holla Phil! wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jhamnett

View Post

Cheeky, Phil. Rumor? What's your source, the Wilson facebook page? Where this was posted recently?

I think this was all a thinly veiled attempt to get Wilson's business and facebook site a push. I am aghast!

... and in support of such activity. Still loving my Rippah! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson...ts/37313433388

Yeah the "is it true" part of this is pretty sly. No problem with the advertisement but playing it like it is a unknown rumor/faux interest isn't in line with how other products are handled here.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Yeah the "is it true" part of this is pretty sly. No problem with the advertisement but playing it like it is a unknown rumor/faux interest isn't in line with how other products are handled here.

I remember a time when the Internet had a sense of humor.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wilsoneffectsll

View Post

Yeah, I'm trying to be all sneaky about it. You caught me. I will now quit the internet.

cry.gif

Bastard! Well, just for that, you need to atone for your sin. All future customers with the last name of Wilson should get a 90% discount from the purchase of your pedals.

• Members

Bastard! Well, just for that, you need to atone for your sin. All future customers with the last name of Wilson should get a 90% discount from the purchase of your pedals.

I don't know about 90 but I have been know to give discounts here and there. Where abouts are ya in Ohio? I live about 30 min. from Cincy.

• Members

I am up near Oxford. (Go Miami Hockey!)

I think I am in the minority on pedal appearance. Aside from potentially offensive graphics (gospel musician), and my preference for John Deere Green, color and font style don't bother me.

• Members

Isn't it ironic that we, as a forum have one moderator. But Phil has many? :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Archived