New Effectology Make your guitar sound like a Pink Floyd Synthesizer-Shine On!

Bill Ruppert

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyFingers

View Post

Now I need a micro-synth, d'oh!

I've always wanted one of those too.

Don't forget about the Superego and the POG2... or do you already have both of those?

The Superego is incredibly cool for doing synth type sounds and textures, as well as melodic lines. As the video above aptly demonstrates, patching stuff into the effects loop on the Superego opens up all sorts of possibilities. As I mentioned in my Superego review, EHX is to be commended for including that feature on several of their pedals. I wish more companies did.

• Members
I've always wanted one of those too.

Don't forget about the
Superego
and the POG2... or do you already have both of those?

The Superego is incredibly cool for doing synth type sounds and textures, as well as melodic lines. As the video above aptly demonstrates, patching stuff into the effects loop on the Superego opens up all sorts of possibilities. As I mentioned in my Superego review, EHX is to be commended for including that feature on several of their pedals. I wish more companies did.

I've got the POG2, priciest pedal I've purchased to date! I get some cool synth pads from certain settings, but I need something else for melodic lines. It was actually your review that put the Superego on my map (still trying to find one I can demo), and Bill's above vid just reminded me I've had the micro-synth on my gas list forever. EHX is game changin' lately, lol!

Archived