So who got a Klon KTR?

The Lou-Dog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by gregovertone View Post
something i've yet to understand.....

......why does text on a pedal enclosure matter?!
It would kind of put me off if I'd wanted to buy one. What's the point of such a self obsessed/ hyper aware/ awkward message? It's an in joke nobody should care about. People are gonna see it and ask and then you're going to have to explain, most probably to a lukewarm "uh, ok" and the certainty that you've lost another friend.

I want a pedal to inspire me to make music, that message is kind of a downer. If it had an explosion and the word "BAM" on it I'd be all over it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gregovertone View Post
something i've yet to understand.....

......why does text on a pedal enclosure matter?!
Because it looks cheap and {censored}ty and if I'm going to keep a pedal forever (which I try to do these days), I don't want to always facepalm.gif when I see it. Especially, if I can wait a couple weeks and get a non-facepalm.gif one.

• Members

I'm picking mine up on Friday. If all of you are willing to sacrifice sounds quality because of the wording on a pedal enclosure, you're a diva. It's pedal that has a legendary sound, and although the price is high, when you consider the possibility of flipping it while the manufacturing is out there's a pretty penny to be made on it if you don't like it, or it sounds like sh*t. It's no worse looking than a DL4, or one of those ugly 1100 TTMemory Mans.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by leonkennedy74

View Post

I'm picking mine up on Friday. If all of you are willing to sacrifice sounds quality because of the wording on a pedal enclosure, you're a diva. It's pedal that has a legendary sound, and although the price is high, when you consider the possibility of flipping it while the manufacturing is out there's a pretty penny to be made on it if you don't like it, or it sounds like sh*t. It's no worse looking than a DL4, or one of those ugly 1100 TTMemory Mans.

It looks ridiculous. Legendary sound? I thought most people use it as a transparent boost? I have volume knobs on my guitars for that.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by leonkennedy74 View Post
If all of you are willing to sacrifice sounds quality because of the wording on a pedal enclosure, you're a diva.
So everyone who doesn't use a Klon is sacrificing sound quality? eek.gif

That's...

That's....

{censored}.

...just such an idiotic statement.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Science! View Post
Just read on TGP that production has ended for the first run. No more will be made until he can find another manufacturer, since he's having issues with the current manufacturer.

How convenient. cop.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Seriously. People should just boycott from buying the new ones or any Klon.

Archived