Strymon rumor

Northstar

• Members

Polyphonic tracking, a built-in treadle, a tone knob, pitch-shift and harmony modes (adjustable clean blend? [{censored} a detune mode]), TWO independent and fully programmable harmony voices, the ability to save and recall presets, some kind of LFO mode, and a standard 9V power requirement. Whammy- and Pitchfactor-killer.

• Members

), TWO independent and fully programmable harmony voices, the ability to save and recall presets, some kind of LFO mode, and a standard 9V power requirement. Whammy- and Pitchfactor-killer.

That's not what I'd like.

In fact, I'd like something very contained and with a simple function. Just the whammy function, one octave up or down. That's it. No MIDI, no nothing.

• Members

I'd love to see a HOG killer actually. The HOG has awesome features but it just sounds pretty synthetic and weird.

yeah this plus stuff the pitchfactor could do would be great - the pitch shifting delays, ability to set up any type of harmony shift.

• Members

I want them to make an inter-dimensional pedal that actually pulls the pitch and harmonization possibilities of other songs I'm playing differently in parallel universes in 'real time'. Also it should also have tap tempo, save presets, be in an MXR sized, suck my dick real good when I'm feeling lonely, and cost under $200

Archived