OT: Dear people who borrow 1/4" inch cables...

zooLemon

• Members

You're my friends. I know if I loaned you my guitar you'd treat it like it was your firstborn child, but why do I feel like I'll never see the cables you've borrowed again?

Specifically people in my roommate's other bands... who don't ask first...

mad.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zooLemon

View Post

You're my friends. I know if I loaned you my guitar you'd treat it like it was your firstborn child, but why do I feel like I'll never see the cables you've borrowed again?

mad.gif

Keep better track of your things, they shouldn't be available for people to just take.

Quote Originally Posted by zooLemon

View Post

mad.gif

Hide all your good cables, and leave some el cheapos out for them to find. Make sure they're only old, worn-out and broken el cheapo cables for extra bonus points for you, and added aggravation for the cable thieves.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

Hide all your good cables, and leave some el cheapos out for them to find. Make sure they're only old, worn-out and broken el cheapo cables for extra bonus points for you, and added aggravation for the cable thieves.

+1

There are ways around this problem, but troll them first.

Archived