Eterna is here!

Aaron SS

• Members
IMGP9477.jpg

By now we all know the awesomeness that's behind this pedal but I've gotta start by saying that Jack and crew made a damn nice pedal here... Right out of the box I was immediately inspired by the impressive reverb tones to be had here. I honestly would have been fine with a one trick pony shimmer reverb but this offers so much more. I was finding myself using the reverb with no shimmer on at all just as much as with shimmer. It offers everything from short decay reverbs to long droney or shimmered reverbs (more my style). Application wise I would gravitate towards the non shimmer sounds for single note lines and the shimmer sounds for more chordal/textural playing because of the near immediate engaging of the shimmer effect. I did find the shimmer more practical when I ran my Guyatone SV-2 (slow gear clone) in front of it though because it made for a great gradual swell of the shimmer. The fit, finish, and function are perfect and overall I'd highly recommend this.

Great job Jack and crew and once again kudos to you for such a thoughtful use of the proceeds thumb.gif

• Members

Looks very cool. I still need a stereo reverb, so this wouldn't work for me. But I dig it. I have the Mr. Black Tunnelworm on my board right now, demoing it next for PGS. Very cool pedal as well. It looks black, but it's a dark purple that sparkles, very nice finish to it. Color me impressed.

• Members

vibrato and/or modulated delay in front of the Eterna is sickness, bendy shimmers......I won't bother to describe what happens when you throw a Microsynth in with it :love::love::love:

again, the less synthy reverbs are top notch as well, I found my sweet spots today...stereo output/input is the only thing missing, but I don't need that so it will be hanging around a while. :thu:

Archived