Anybody here have a Tech 21 Blonde/Liverpool/Leeds/Oxford?

Dolf

• Members

Looking for clips. Plan on using one or more as a direct-to-FOH tool preamp/amp sim.

Curious if anybody here is using one for this purpose or if they're all just being used as stand-alone drives/eq shaping.

Also if you have clips biggrin.gif

• Members

I have played with most of them and they are very tweakable line of pedals, they take other pedals pretty good as well. I used to play direct into a jamman and use it for headphone practice (Probably not what you're going to be using them for), I definitely needed some reverb to get the 'room' feel. I am currently playing into a DI and then into amplitube.

There's 2 versions of most of these pedals. The newer version has an amp sim button that allows you to turn on/off speaker simulation. In case you're looking into getting one used you might want to consider that.

• Members

I have the Leeds. Had the Blonde and British. All are great, and using the speaker sim as a direct box provides a great sound. Choosing one all depends on the "character" you're after. I have the Joyo AC Tone (clone of the Liverpool), and that too is fabulous, but it doesn't have speaker sim.

• Members

I have the Blonde and its a very good pedal for the Fender clean and edge of breakup tones. The dirtier tones are a mixed bag, but it takes dirt boxes extremely well. I had the British as well a few years ago and was equally impressed with its dirtier tones.

Archived