Marcmart Sent Me Two Orders!!

CloverdaleBand

• Members

I ordered four of the Mooer mini pedals about a month ago from Marcmart and finally got them last week. Went out of town on business, got home tonight, and the wife shows me a package that came yesterday. It is another package of the same four pedals! I don't want to steal, but I have a feeling that sending them back would be next to impossible. Meanwhile, I have two each of the chorus, reecho, phase, and shimverb pedals. Wish I could swap for a flanger, the TS clone, and a hustle drive!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

Once they reply that you should keep them, then you should put them up in trade for donations to the person's local food kitchen. Thanksgiving is coming soon.

the second half of this post is a nice thought.

you should keep them either way, though.

• Members

View Post

Once they reply that you should keep them, then you should put them up in trade for donations to the person's local food kitchen. Thanksgiving is coming soon.

This is not a bad idea, except it's like throwing counterfeit pennies in a donations jar.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

This is not a bad idea, except it's like throwing counterfeit pennies in a donations jar.

View Post

lefort, why must you hate? Did someone kick your puppy as a kid and you've never forgiven humanity?

No joke. I don't see how it's like that at all. I think caeman's idea is classy.

• Members

Toss a pedal into the Cancer Research fundraiser.

When I made my second order to Marc Mart, at the time they mistakenly had half off their half off price, they emailed me asking me to pay the whole difference. I told them I was going to pay another $176. We agreed that they would send me 6 pedals instead of the 8 that I'd ordered.

Archived