Craig's latest Hot Tip is brilliant - re: adapter / wall wart labeling

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

I've tried that, as well as just using the Sharpie on the unit itself (usually too hard to see), but tape gets sticky, peels off, etc. Sometimes there's very little flat surface available on the adapter, which also can make it tougher trying to get the tape to stick.

You are using {censored}ty tape then. I use those colored dot stickers from Staples and I write on those and never once have they peeled off.

• Members

View Post

I've tried that, as well as just using the Sharpie on the unit itself (usually too hard to see), but tape gets sticky, peels off, etc. Sometimes there's very little flat surface available on the adapter, which also can make it tougher trying to get the tape to stick.

You are using {censored}ty tape then. I use those colored dot stickers from Staples and I write on those and never once have they peeled off.

• Members

View Post

Ever grabbed the wrong adapter and fried a pedal? Have you ever searched for the right adapter and then try to read the tiny writing on its label to see if it was the "right" power supply for the pedal you wanted to use?

Sure you have. Especially if your user name is Crxsh.

biggerburn.gif

• Members

View Post

Ever grabbed the wrong adapter and fried a pedal? Have you ever searched for the right adapter and then try to read the tiny writing on its label to see if it was the "right" power supply for the pedal you wanted to use?

Sure you have. Especially if your user name is Crxsh.

biggerburn.gif

• Members

View Post

Paint marker.

• Members

View Post

Paint marker.

Archived