Attn: iStomp owners and/or Digitech Rep

One Man Banned

• Members

I'm having a problem with my iStomp. When I load my Small Stone Phaser model no signal passes through the pedal when it's engaged. I went through all my purchased pedals and loaded each of them and they all worked fine. Went back to load the phaser again and it still wasn't working. I tried powering the unit down and reloading it...still not working. It was one of the more expensive models and one of my favorites when it was working.

Anyone else having this problem? DigitechRep...any idea what's going on? How can I get this problem resolved? idn_smilie.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned View Post
I'm having a problem with my iStomp. When I load my Small Stone Phaser model no signal passes through the pedal when it's engaged. I went through all my purchased pedals and loaded each of them and they all worked fine. Went back to load the phaser again and it still wasn't working. I tried powering the unit down and reloading it...still not working. It was one of the more expensive models and one of my favorites when it was working.

Anyone else having this problem? DigitechRep...any idea what's going on? How can I get this problem resolved? idn_smilie.gif
PM me with your contact info and we will figure this out. We just now updated the StompShop (yesterday evening), so something may have glitched.

Archived