anyone near des moines?

echodeluxe

• Members

I live in Des Moines however I am getting ready to leave for Thanksgiving holiday travel - I just emailed the guy and asked him if he takes paypal and if he would ship it to California. Not sure why you didn't email him yourself but hopefully he'll consider it if he wants to sell it. For the price of that Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Reverb Pedal - shipping costs would be much much cheaper than giving away a $180 pedal I would think.. If you already emailed him and he said "no", then please disregard my post.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

I was joking about the supernatural. But dealt thanks Dave. He hasn't responded to me yet either.

I just checked my email and he hasn't replied to me either. I also advised him I live in Des Moines and if he didn't want to ship to let me know either way - in case he still has it upon my return from the holidays. idn_smilie.gif wtf?

I'm going to send him another email from a different email address and just say "I want to buy your amp now - contact me" and see what happens. mad.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

That thing was posted over a month ago, I can't imagine it's still there?

This isn't the first time that some dork that posts an ad on craigslist hasn't responded to an email - I'm guessing the ratio is about 50/50 if you hear back from someone which I will never understand. Either you want to sell your item or you don't.. and if you've already sold it - take the ad down or at least REPLY to an inquiry. idn_smilie.gif

Archived