GUYS I GOT A NEW THING TODAY! FOCUSRITE ITRACK SOLO

Pewtershmit

• Members

TOP TIER HERE I COME

So today at long last, I got my Focusrite iTrack Solo!

Why did I want this? WELL, its a two channel iPad interface for apps. Its ALSO I small, sleek, usb interface that works with a normal computer too.

Pewt, your incredibly talented and good looking, why don't you just get people to record you? I'd like to use my ipad to record demos on the run, and I frequently take videos of myself while I fap, and better audio quality really brings in more tips on webcam chats.

But Pewt, Why didn't you want the other ipad interfaces available? Well Friend, its because most of the interfaces available, are big and cheap and do not match well with the decor with my basement dwelling. The iodock especially, at over $200 feels like a cheap ass cheap piece of cheap.

Also, the Alesis iodock seemed like a good fit, but with a device like an ipad, Direct Monitoring is very important, BUT if your only running one input on the iodock, the direct monitoring is only on one side of your monitors! It does not sum to mono! ANNOYING! This is not what a top tier forumite deserves.

So far so good, my only cons so far are that it has an annoyingly short (about 5.5") link cable to the ipad. also it seems when using the camera app it pans both inputs to each side...

So here it is at home with my stuff:

57ACF5FD-5C22-4880-B477-123877830E0F-116

HERE IS A STOCK PHOTO:

focusrite-itrack-solo-2.jpeg

AND HERE IS A VIDEO TEST:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU DANNY UNDERWEAR? BECAUSE I WOULD IF WE WERE BROS IN REAL LIFE.

Srs looks neat, I have a Focusrite 2i2 that I dig. Question: On the ipad, how did you record the vid and audio simultaneously? I don't have an ipad but I've been having a bitch of a time doing this on my comp, using 2 separate programs...dumb question? Prolly.

• Members

HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU DANNY UNDERWEAR? BECAUSE I WOULD IF WE WERE BROS IN REAL LIFE.

Srs looks neat, I have a Focusrite 2i2 that I dig. Question: On the ipad, how did you record the vid and audio simultaneously? I don't have an ipad but I've been having a bitch of a time doing this on my comp, using 2 separate programs...dumb question? Prolly.

Archived