READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-27-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EHX Cathedral with box, papers, power supply. Wouldn't presume to call it "mint" but its in tip top shape.

Looking for chorus, vibe and rotary sims mostly. Stereo if possible. Will also consider an M9 or M5. I can add cash for the right deal. Otherwise looking to get $180 shipped (will listen to offers).

cathedral.jpg

• Members

8235722375_44b00b52d6_z.jpg

Up for sale:

All prices are shipped & paypal'd

EHX 16-Second Digital Delay comes with box, printouts of the manual, and the power supply. It's not modded. I'm selling this with a HOG footswitch, with the appropriate control descriptions labeled in my own personal chicken scratch (easily removable). I have the box for the footswitch, and sorry, I'm not selling it separately. $400

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone. Comes with power supply and papers. $100

Morley PWV wah / volume pedal. sold!

EHX Freeze comes with box, papers, power supply. $85

• Members

Pedal Sales:

Line6 DL4 $140

Used but works flawlessly. Paint nicks, etc. This didn't just sit in someone's closet. It was loved. Power adapter has beginnings of a fray near the wart (and I've taped it a lil bit), but works fine.

Get it cheap!

Used-DL4.jpg

Catalinbread Valcoder $100

Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

newValcoder.jpg

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

1987x1.jpg

1987x2.jpg

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.

• Members

FOR SALE:

Electro-Harmonix HOG and HOG Foot Controller (no boxes) - $350

Moog MP201 Multipedal (latest software update, perfect condition, with box, everything) - $600

Montreal Assembly Nasa Attribute Arpeggiator (now discontinued, perfect pedal arpeggiator) - $200

Open to trades and trades w/ cash. Pedals I'm interested in:

Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron + (the old large enclosure)

Electro-Harmonix Small Stone (late 70s/early 80s)

TC Electronics Flashback Delay

Boss PS-6 Harmonist

Thanks

• Members

406935_10152285345970650_2121011435_n.jp

the guyatone distortion is gone, but i still got the other three. behringer digital reverb, behringer tremolo, boss tremolo.

willing to combine pedald for trades. not looking for anything in particular, but i've got enough delay and chorus at the moment. make offers.

they all work fine. i just need to clean them up.

also, will trade label releases as well. i run a noise/experimental label called rainbow bridge. i won't trade multiples of one item, but if you'd like me to throw in several singles to make it a more even gear trade, i'm cool with that. check out the catalog here: http://www.hellorainbowbridge.com

• Members

Looking to trade these guys. Wonderful devices, but would like to try other things.

Blackout Effectors A Very Special Twosome (#59 of the initial run of 100, great shape with box and manual...not my pic)

5169739943_30e17702d6.jpg

Emma Electronics ReezaFRATzitz II Overdrive/Distortion (great shape, comes with box and manual)

reezafratzitz.jpg

I'm looking for:

DMMTT (1100ms version)

Bogner Red distortion

Strymon El Capistan

Other offers welcome

PM or email adam.the.mute AT gmail DOT com ... thanks!

• Members

These guys have been sitting for too long, so I'm trying to turn them into something cooler. Certainly wouldn't mind 2 (or more) for 1 deals for nicer pedals. Cash offers are also cool. Here's what I'm interested in:

-Compressors

-POG or MiniPOG

-Reverbs (digital or analog)

-Volume pedals (especially VP Jr, Visual Sound, or AMT)

-Analog delay

-Pedaltrain boards

-Anything unique and/or cool

Alright, so here are the boys- most of them still work perfectly; they've just worked their way off my board for one reason or another:

IMAG0488.jpg

Clockwise starting at the left:

-Ernie Ball VP. Works fine, but has a bit of a scratchy pot. Not a problem for "set and forget" applications, but problematic for swells. Would like something better or smaller.

-EHX Holy Grail. Kills me to bump this pedal, but it's just too big for my board. It's got a really nice sound, but if it doesn't fit, it just doesn't get played. I've got my M9 to cover most of the reverbs I could possibly want, but still... I might be interested in a Nano Holy Grail or the like.

-1976(?) MXR Phase 45. Somebody painted it silver, but you can still see the graphics underneath the paint. I love this pedal, but I would need to do serious modding to make it functional on the board. No LED, no power jack. But MAN, the subtle phase is killer.

-Original grey Jekyll & Hyde. Awesome pedal, but I bought the V2 (which is actually the third version), so this needs to go. Had some problems with the stomp switch, but sent it in to Visual Sound and got a clean bill of health.

-Boss NS-2. Works well. Now that I'm running more gain on my board, this may find its way back onto my board, but for now, it's on the chopping block.

-EHX Micro Q-Tron. Really cool envelope filter. I used to do more of that with my previous project, but I don't do a lot with it these days. In fact, I just pulled it off of my board to take the picture.

-Rogue EQ. I bought this one, then found a Boss one in a pawn shop, so I bought that too. Surprisingly, the Rogue sounds cleaner and better than the Boss. I sold the Boss years ago, and held onto this as my "off board" EQ (for bass or acoustic gigs). These days I'm just not gigging as much, so this is up as trade bait.

-EHX Soul Preacher. What can I say? I shopped all around, tried the regular Boss, EHX, etc compressors, and ultimately bought the Soul Preacher. Then I changed amps and guitars, and all of a sudden the SP didn't give me the tone I wanted. So I'm shopping again.

-DOD FX55b Supra Distortion. My first pedal purchase. Very aggressive. This one has the boost on the gain knob, and the boost section really pushes this pedal into grainy high gain goodness.

-Rocktek Super Delay. Got this in a trade, but don't have any use for it. It's a shorter delay (probably not more than 500 ms), and some sources say that it's analog, but I can't confirm that.

• Members

Before I put these up on ebay I figured I'd give the community a shot. I'm not looking for trades as I am hoping to get myself a Mobius for Christmas.

First up is Lord Cthulhu (a Devi Disaster Fuzz). This terror from the deep has escaped his imprisonment under the ocean in order to wreak destruction on your guitar tone.

$75

cthulu1.jpg

cthulu2.jpg

Next is a Mid Fi Clari(not) Fuzz. Note this is not a clarinet. Sorry to disappoint you. It is, however, a great fuzz/envelope controlled delay thing that sounds kinda like a frippertronics performance if you set it to full mix.

$115

clarinot_1.jpg

We also have a stunningly beautiful Infanem Compact Faye Sing in a high class chrome polished finish. This thing is based on a mutron phaser. Like a vintage phaser it does take a little bit to warm up so plug it in a minute or two before you're going to play and then you'll be rewarded with sweet sweet phaser sounds. You should run everything through it. Everything.

$200

Faye_Sing_1.jpg

If you ever wanted to create awesome natural harmonic feedback this Boss FB-2 is the pedal for you. It

Archived