Let

Zetor

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AF-9 is great! - one of the best with a great sound! ...nice demos Brett thumb.gif

another great brand for Auto Wahs is 3 Leaf Audio... the best and most funky Envelope "Phaser" is the Pigtronix EP-2 imo wave.gif

i really liked the Robotalk II by Xotic. nice sound and good response - but it is definitely more a robotic funk style filter.

the subdecay proteus and prometheus demos sounds killer too

P.s.: Guyatone WR 3 Wah Rocker is another sleeper.

• Members

AF-9 is great! - one of the best with a great sound! ...nice demos Brett thumb.gif

another great brand for Auto Wahs is 3 Leaf Audio... the best and most funky Envelope "Phaser" is the Pigtronix EP-2 imo wave.gif

i really liked the Robotalk II by Xotic. nice sound and good response - but it is definitely more a robotic funk style filter.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

Right on! I love those guys too!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

Right on! I love those guys too!

• Members

I've always loved filters and autowahs. Ironically the one I have stuck with (rather unconventionally) is the Boss AW-3. I go into the bass input of the pedal, and that runs straight into a compressor. It gives it a really cool funky wah sound, and the tap tempo is really handy! I was very surprised by how this seemed to knock other autowah type pedals out of the water with this set up. It sounds great with dirt too. A great compliment to my Wilson Effects Funk Factory Wah.

• Members

I've always loved filters and autowahs. Ironically the one I have stuck with (rather unconventionally) is the Boss AW-3. I go into the bass input of the pedal, and that runs straight into a compressor. It gives it a really cool funky wah sound, and the tap tempo is really handy! I was very surprised by how this seemed to knock other autowah type pedals out of the water with this set up. It sounds great with dirt too. A great compliment to my Wilson Effects Funk Factory Wah.

Archived