Let

Zetor

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.
The Robotalk is definitely more expensive than the Maxon though.

I found this too, it

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.
The Robotalk is definitely more expensive than the Maxon though.

I found this too, it

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by vulcaniza P View Post
how does the ibanez af 9 compair to the maxon? is it exactly the same?
I used to have the Ibanez and it was a noisy pedal.
I believe the Maxon's have fixed this with a quieter circuit and true bypass too.

The WMD was a good choice for me, but I switched to the 3 Leaf Audio after that one broke down. 3LA was nice and simple and authentic MuTron sound, but hard to trigger with single coils.

The Pigtronix EP2 is now the favorite and I'm loving it!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by vulcaniza P View Post
how does the ibanez af 9 compair to the maxon? is it exactly the same?
I used to have the Ibanez and it was a noisy pedal.
I believe the Maxon's have fixed this with a quieter circuit and true bypass too.

The WMD was a good choice for me, but I switched to the 3 Leaf Audio after that one broke down. 3LA was nice and simple and authentic MuTron sound, but hard to trigger with single coils.

The Pigtronix EP2 is now the favorite and I'm loving it!!!

• Members

Only thing I actually owned for a while that qualifies as an auto wah: Lovetone Meatball. Awesome pedal, but it does A LOT more than just the auto wah thing. Not necessarily all usefull things though, so if you're not in need of a super tweekable envelope follower/filter with a bunch of extra features and gizmos, and you're not filthy rich...The meatball is the last auto wah pedal I would recommend...

Archived