An MT-2 clip (for the non believers)

Prehistoricpain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

to quote myself: "not sure if serious"...

Bad recording of a "modded" pedal with a budget guitar through a PA head does not a demo make. I do appreciate your creativity and interesting gear choices - it might work well for your band - but I'm not hearing any tones that stand up on their own.

So again, not sure if serious about thread topic or just having fun with your toys.

• Members

Bad recording of a "modded" pedal with a budget guitar through a PA head does not a demo make. I do appreciate your creativity and interesting gear choices - it might work well for your band - but I'm not hearing any tones that stand up on their own.

So again, not sure if serious about thread topic or just having fun with your toys.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Max Factor

View Post

icon_lol.gif

Was wondering how long it would take for somebody to try to be negative.

First off, what's with the budget gear comment? I've owned my fair share of stuff, from vantage to gibson..My current lineup of guitars are in my possession because they are quality instruments. The notion that more money buys you a better instrument is an uneducated one.

Second, do I detect a hint of attitude with the "modded" ? Do you mod, or build? I wasn't aware that you could see how modded a pedal was by a quick look at one.

I don't know what makes you so bitter, but I feel sorry for you. Try lightening up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Max Factor

View Post

icon_lol.gif

Was wondering how long it would take for somebody to try to be negative.

First off, what's with the budget gear comment? I've owned my fair share of stuff, from vantage to gibson..My current lineup of guitars are in my possession because they are quality instruments. The notion that more money buys you a better instrument is an uneducated one.

Second, do I detect a hint of attitude with the "modded" ? Do you mod, or build? I wasn't aware that you could see how modded a pedal was by a quick look at one.

I don't know what makes you so bitter, but I feel sorry for you. Try lightening up.

Archived