The Cold, Hard Facts

six acre lake

• Members

Kayzer makes the best gear demos in the internet. That is a fact. He doesn't talk. He doesn't even show his face. He just gets right down to business and works the {censored} out of the pedal. He is usually pushing the effect to its limits and is quite creative in finding uses for wild and crazy sounds and I believe he lets the pedal be the inspiration.

Praise be to Kayzer and may he bring us many more great demos.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's very good at what he does... but is a niche player and as such, isn't exactly versatile in style or approach. The production isn't bad and I've really enjoyed a few of his videos, but can't get into all of them because of his playing.

String noise bugs me, too, but I'm also guilty of that in places.

• Members

He's very good at what he does... but is a niche player and as such, isn't exactly versatile in style or approach. The production isn't bad and I've really enjoyed a few of his videos, but can't get into all of them because of his playing.

String noise bugs me, too, but I'm also guilty of that in places.

• Members

Truth. One tiny little thing that annoys me though, and I'm sure it's just me: You always hear his strings janle in the background. It'd be awesome if he could record his stuff at higher volumes, through an amp with slightly warmer tubes. Or he should at least turn his guitar away from his mics or whateveridn_smilie.gif

Anyway, I wouldnt bother typing all those whise-ass complaints if his demos were crap. A zillion times better than that overrated gearmandude with his lame old coilycablesnakeskinboots shtick. No one wants to see you unpack a pedal and then figure out what it does while you're filming your demo in one takemad.gif

• Members

Truth. One tiny little thing that annoys me though, and I'm sure it's just me: You always hear his strings janle in the background. It'd be awesome if he could record his stuff at higher volumes, through an amp with slightly warmer tubes. Or he should at least turn his guitar away from his mics or whateveridn_smilie.gif

Anyway, I wouldnt bother typing all those whise-ass complaints if his demos were crap. A zillion times better than that overrated gearmandude with his lame old coilycablesnakeskinboots shtick. No one wants to see you unpack a pedal and then figure out what it does while you're filming your demo in one takemad.gif

Archived