Guitar Picks

Stazinish

• Members

Those grey vinyl dunlops, can't stand anything else.

Not that I play bass a lot anymore these days, but for bass guitar I actually found good use for the pick punch I got for christmas. Probably not worth the trouble, and it's not like picks cost that much anyway...But still funny/cool tip for the bass playing onwers of a pick punch, in case you didn't know this yet: Heat up an old broken record, and punch away. A little sanding and you're setsmile.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those grey vinyl dunlops, can't stand anything else.

Not that I play bass a lot anymore these days, but for bass guitar I actually found good use for the pick punch I got for christmas. Probably not worth the trouble, and it's not like picks cost that much anyway...But still funny/cool tip for the bass playing onwers of a pick punch, in case you didn't know this yet: Heat up an old broken record, and punch away. A little sanding and you're setsmile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ben_allison

View Post

My faves are the Dunlop Gators.

SAL, not everything had to be MADE of metal.

I've been using copper picks for a decade easy... Way before my EGC obviously. I just love the feel / flex and scrape they make when playing. .6 copper picks for life.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ben_allison

View Post

My faves are the Dunlop Gators.

SAL, not everything had to be MADE of metal.

I've been using copper picks for a decade easy... Way before my EGC obviously. I just love the feel / flex and scrape they make when playing. .6 copper picks for life.

Archived