The Official Plectrum Thread

echodeluxe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Power-Twang

View Post

I used to have a problem with the pick rotating on me while playing. About three years ago I got turned onto the DAVA Grip Tip picks and those cure the rotating pick issue. So I have stuck with them.

Those look like they'd be really easy to hang on to. What material (Delrex/Nylon/poly gell) do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Power-Twang

View Post

I used to have a problem with the pick rotating on me while playing. About three years ago I got turned onto the DAVA Grip Tip picks and those cure the rotating pick issue. So I have stuck with them.

Those look like they'd be really easy to hang on to. What material (Delrex/Nylon/poly gell) do you use?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones

View Post

I'll definitely be trying them. The point seems more rounded on them than the regular red JazzIII's though. I might have to file them a bit to get them to my liking.

I'm not aware if there's a difference between the red and black ones but I can't see any difference in shape between the regular black ones I used to use and the carbon fiber ones.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones

View Post

I'll definitely be trying them. The point seems more rounded on them than the regular red JazzIII's though. I might have to file them a bit to get them to my liking.

I'm not aware if there's a difference between the red and black ones but I can't see any difference in shape between the regular black ones I used to use and the carbon fiber ones.

• Members

I mainly use .50 Tortex reds. Sometimes I go with the .60's

I don't know, thick picks just feel weird to me. People give me {censored} for using .50's and say I might as well just use a piece of paper, but I feel like I can dig in and be more more dynamic with my playing as opposed to using heavy picks idn_smilie.gif

Archived