No board just noise

Danhedonia

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

View Post

sounds like a lot of fun. were you creating beautiful sounds or just making noise?

Four chords and the truth. For about three {censored}in' hours. [Rough past year; I was 'meditating' on it]. Those four chords would be: D - F - G - F / C - G - D ...

Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?

View Post

What is the large red pedal?

Acid Fuzz Sonic Boom. Bad pic is bad. You should've heard the Ravish through it ... Amp: Egnater Rebel 30. Think 30 watts can't get loud? I had to wear ear plugs. I never wear ear plugs.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

View Post

sounds like a lot of fun. were you creating beautiful sounds or just making noise?

Four chords and the truth. For about three {censored}in' hours. [Rough past year; I was 'meditating' on it]. Those four chords would be: D - F - G - F / C - G - D ...

Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?

View Post

What is the large red pedal?

Acid Fuzz Sonic Boom. Bad pic is bad. You should've heard the Ravish through it ... Amp: Egnater Rebel 30. Think 30 watts can't get loud? I had to wear ear plugs. I never wear ear plugs.

• Members

I also love feeling ashamed of what a {censored}ing slob I was/am about the non-organization of this ... it sounded like a rip{censored} drunk T. Rex snacking on a rusted out, barnicle-encrusted submarine hull.

I do not have close-by neighbors.

• Members

I also love feeling ashamed of what a {censored}ing slob I was/am about the non-organization of this ... it sounded like a rip{censored} drunk T. Rex snacking on a rusted out, barnicle-encrusted submarine hull.

I do not have close-by neighbors.

• Members

Honestly, wonder why I ever bought the Ravish, but girlfriend sounds awesome through it w/her a/e ukelele. Also, terrifying cats, etc.

I bet if I spent the 3 years in Postgraduate Pedal Fellowship required to learn it backwards/forwards, it would be nice - tonal qualities are good, I just don't feel Bollywood too often; when I do, going for a curry suffices.

Yes, Sexy! If possible would've bent over and taken it like a Strat Guy from the speaker ...

Archived