problems with a forumite, sadly not an april fools

knobs.

• Members

i just want what i traded my beloved pedal for.

i've been waitin since last month, for a tracking number.

joey where are you!

and you DESERVE IT. i'm a P.I. want me to track him down for you? PM me with specifics.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

have no fear, he WILL be located, along with ALL members of his family and anyone he has been historically associated with over the past 7 years.

i used to do this for a LIVING......it's not too hard to do. and i also have P.I. buddies in other states.:cop:

• Members

i wouldnt say he scammed me just yet, i still hope he just has delay.
i'm looking at a thread on the monome forum from a guy which had problems with him too, for a 64 monome. but it got solved somehow!

what i really hope is that he didnt ship with the cheapest un-trackable service, that way i'd be seriously {censored}ed.

• Members
have no fear, he WILL be located, along with ALL members of his family and anyone he has been historically associated with over the past 7 years.

i used to do this for a LIVING......it's not too hard to do. and i also have P.I. buddies in other states.
:cop:

:thu::thu::thu:

I think one his actual photos is in the photobucket link too. if that helps.

• Members

i used to do this for a LIVING......it's not too hard to do. and i also have P.I. buddies in other states.
:cop:

While you're at it....can you track down the Mystery Gear Box?

magnum_pi_tom_selleck.jpg

• Members

From the OP, it sounds like jbrazz just ripped this guy off. But I'd still give it until a full month passes before I went nuts and alerted the authorities. This is why I'm wary of trades.

Come to think of it, JBrazz was the last guy who posted here regularly that had the Mystery Box...maybe Ebene was an alt ID? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Members
i wouldnt say he scammed me just yet, i still hope he just has delay.

i'm looking at a thread on the monome forum from a guy which had problems with him too, for a 64 monome. but it got solved somehow!

what i really hope is that he didnt ship with the cheapest un-trackable service, that way i'd be seriously {censored}ed.

keep your hopes up man. people at hcfx take these things very seriously despite all the :facepalm: and :lol: and other photos :lol:

• Members
While you're at it....can you track down the Mystery Gear Box?

magnum_pi_tom_selleck.jpg

yeah, it was supposed to be on the way to ME when it went missing. that still pisses me off. it was a GREAT idea, ruined by another A$$hole...

heh......P.I. business is fun, but 98% of the time it is horribly boring.

• Members
From the OP, it sounds like jbrazz just ripped this guy off. But I'd still give it until a full month passes before I went nuts and alerted the authorities. This is why I'm wary of trades.

Come to think of it, JBrazz was the last guy who posted here regularly that had the Mystery Box...maybe Ebene was an alt ID?
:eek:

the plot. it thickens.:cop:

• Members

Come to think of it, JBrazz was the last guy who posted here regularly that had the Mystery Box...maybe Ebene was an alt ID?

I think Garret should help in the investigation by making a website about it :idea:

Archived