problems with a forumite, sadly not an april fools

knobs.

• Members

i want to solve things peacefully, but i hate that this guy is simply not respecting me.

as for proof, of course i have them, he posted my pedal's pics on his photoalbum, i have tracking number and my postal receive with his address and everything. i have emails, i have everything that i need.

would a scammer post pics on his photoalbum? no, that's the only good news.

i dont know if telling the name of the guy is good or not, or would solve anything, i would like him to explain things.

he has more than 6000 posts and he seemed a good guy to me.

honestly, i don't think a scammer would publicly post pics of the item he stole...and someone with 6,000 posts is obviously a regular member.

i HATE IT when this {censored} happens.....forums like this are based on TRUST, and things like the cool tourbox i got today are a result of that trust.

let us know who is it, and give him a fair chance to respond to these allegations...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Say who it is, if this guy is going to make a habit of this then other people need to know. Especially if he is dealing in trades with people in Europe. I live in Europe and I would like to know which of the US forum members I should be wary of when doing deals.

• Members

Say who it is, if this guy is going to make a habit of this then other people need to know. Especially if he is dealing in trades with people in Europe. I live in Europe and I would like to know which of the US forum members I should be wary of when doing deals.

yeah if a long time forumite is suddenly "hard up" and has no real ties to people on a messageboard, 6k posts can be used pretty efficiently as a means of securing a transaction.You have already made it public, rather than let this thread go back and forth for pages about whether you are serious or not, lets just get down to it.

• Members

please guys, don't ruin the thread, i don't want it to be closed.

i need some info from the guy. he's not answering to my emails anymore and i simply need to do something.

just post the name and hope that he responds. this thread isn't going to do {censored} in its current state

• Members

i need some info from the guy. he's not answering to my emails anymore and i simply need to do something.

You started the thread asking for advice....yet you won't say who it is. :rolleyes:

Don't bitch when people start taking the thread OT because you don't want to out him.

• Members

no thread ruining here.....we want to know WHO he is, WHAT the pedal was, and HIS SIDE of the story:cop:

• Members

If your next post doesn't have his name, I'm calling bull{censored}.

• Members

Why would it be closed? No one has done anything wrong here. The way I see it is if you out this guy you are letting other members of the site know someone they might potentially have problems with.

Archived