You know I looked for my old "What are you up to?" thread and couldn't find it...

Ryan.

• Members

It is hard to find threads by me now because people in political party are talking about Paul Ryan but only using his last name. LSD, it is because of this search that I found all those old threads I like.

So anyway, I always enjoy these threads because they are inspiring:

What are you up to?

Tell me about your band, and your new songs, and the tour you're planning, and the upcoming gigs, and the art show you're going to post some work at and that new blonde you've been banging, and what new drugs you've been experimenting with, and what cigarettes are the best to smoke while you're huffing gasoline, and how you're about to press your vinyl, and also that you just got your music on iTunes so now I can buy it...

TL;DR:

What are you up to?

• Members

nice subs.

i'm up to work. chillin, heading down to oakville tonight, then taking the day off tomorrow and heading up to kingston for the day for my friends bday :thu:

if i play my cards right might be going skydiving on saturday. either way i'll be in cuba come the 21st :cool: chomps

eating turkey leftovers and sammiches and mashed taters from canadian thxgiving

• Members
nice subs.

i'm up to work. chillin, heading down to oakville tonight, then taking the day off tomorrow and heading up to kingston for the day for my friends bday
:thu:

if i play my cards right might be going skydiving on saturday. either way i'll be in cuba come the 21st
:cool:
chomps

eating turkey leftovers and sammiches and mashed taters from canadian thxgiving

try to get the same room as TVD did, that way you can find his hairs and complete that tvd hair doll you've been working on

• 3 months later...

Archived