So I've heard some Fender 2013 rumors..

TravvyBear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

If its anything like the original, it will be very thin and narrow.

That's how my Super Sonic was, but then again, it was also MIJ. With the move to Mexico, I'd like to think there's a solid chance of a closer-to-medium neck profile. A boy can dream, anyway.

Also, I like the new take on the '51. Burst + pearl = sexy. Though the Select JM is an atrocity, I count at least three lookers so far, which is a damn sight better than the first Pawn Shop run. Still, haters gonna hate.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

If its anything like the original, it will be very thin and narrow.

That's how my Super Sonic was, but then again, it was also MIJ. With the move to Mexico, I'd like to think there's a solid chance of a closer-to-medium neck profile. A boy can dream, anyway.

Also, I like the new take on the '51. Burst + pearl = sexy. Though the Select JM is an atrocity, I count at least three lookers so far, which is a damn sight better than the first Pawn Shop run. Still, haters gonna hate.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor.

View Post

The entire Pawn Shop series needs to just disappear.

I agree with this. I haven't been interested in anything they've put out yet, and actually find most of them kind of gross. I'm happy they're bringing back the Bass VI, but would have been way happier with Vintage Modified Squier version.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor.

View Post

The entire Pawn Shop series needs to just disappear.

I agree with this. I haven't been interested in anything they've put out yet, and actually find most of them kind of gross. I'm happy they're bringing back the Bass VI, but would have been way happier with Vintage Modified Squier version.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

View Post

do people really spend > 1k on those pawnshop models? thats crazy. good for fender. it probably started as a joke and then once the skinny guys wearing girl jeans and alf tshirts lined up they were like, '{censored} it.' idn_smilie.gif

girl jeans, whatever do you mean?

p1_uiwj0ptiy_so.jpg

it's pink

Archived