So I've heard some Fender 2013 rumors..

TravvyBear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hamer was not a particularly {censored}ty 80s brand. Jackson, Charvel, and Ovation, on the other hand . . .

Like the Mustang. Fender should have done at least closer to the Supersonic for all the flipped Jazzmaster things they've been doing lately, though I'm not a fan of the stock equipment on those. I'm skeptical on the bridge JM pickup on the Bass VI.

• Members

Hamer was not a particularly {censored}ty 80s brand. Jackson, Charvel, and Ovation, on the other hand . . .

Like the Mustang. Fender should have done at least closer to the Supersonic for all the flipped Jazzmaster things they've been doing lately, though I'm not a fan of the stock equipment on those. I'm skeptical on the bridge JM pickup on the Bass VI.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by spoonie g

View Post

The bridge is probably still just a strat p/u under a jazzmaster cover.

It's apparently a humbucker, like the ones in the Offset Special.

Quote Originally Posted by lz4005

View Post

Oh, man, I thought it was a Jag at first because the pic is resized to make it look the same scale length as the other one. Good catch!

thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by spoonie g

View Post

The bridge is probably still just a strat p/u under a jazzmaster cover.

It's apparently a humbucker, like the ones in the Offset Special.

Quote Originally Posted by lz4005

View Post

Oh, man, I thought it was a Jag at first because the pic is resized to make it look the same scale length as the other one. Good catch!

thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft

View Post

I think all Pawn Shop guitars are MIM now. $800, I guess? idn_smilie.gif

That's a shame. I really like my Japanese Mustang Specials. The Mexican Fenders just aren't as good and they aren't THAT much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft

View Post

n6KY0.jpg

Is this an actual current production model or something that's coming out soon? I'd play the {censored} out of that. thumb.gif

Archived