Aristotle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by humancertainty

View Post

That looks amazing. Why dip switches, though?

Production costs and aesthetics.

I like the original clean 3 knob look and adding external toggles would be significantly more expensive to implement. For the most part the additions to the circuit will be set it and forget it though. The clipping cut is aimed at bassists and the mid options are preference - probably something you could decide on pretty quickly. I personally gravitate towards the flat mids for the most part.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

thats tight Aaron... i'll order one of the klons next year wave.gif

Sounds good man.

I'm fresh out at the moment but after this run of BGP's I'm going back for another run of Klones and a few other things I've got up my sleeve wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

thats tight Aaron... i'll order one of the klons next year wave.gif

Sounds good man.

I'm fresh out at the moment but after this run of BGP's I'm going back for another run of Klones and a few other things I've got up my sleeve wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Sounds good man.

yeah cool! i start a new job in january - finally! in other words, i can buy some gear in 2013...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Sounds good man.

yeah cool! i start a new job in january - finally! in other words, i can buy some gear in 2013...

Archived