• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Can we talk about fat girls who say that they are "curvy?"

That {censored} annoys me.

Me too, but I would say she is curvy, and not fat.

What annoys me is girls who are a little on the chubby side, but with no curves.....{censored} that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tommyld

View Post

I don't know much about FBG, haven't done much more than clicked through a couple of her vids.

I've always assumed a guy and his girlfriend are getting creative here. Obviously, girls can play guitar...but something seems off, the extreme anonymity, and you never see her actually playing guitar, right? And because someone once approached me with a similar proposition for a collaboration--girl models pedals, pretends to demo them, pretends to be the builder (which I turned down).

FBG's asked a couple times to demo my pedals, and I haven't gone for it. I don't really have a moral objection, but using sex to sell things just isn't my style. It doesn't work on me--it makes me roll my eyes. So I don't want to get in on it, especially if its the pedal demo equivalent of Milli Vanilli. I guess if someone proved to me that she's the brains/fingers behind the operation...nah, it'd still probably be too silly and sexed up for me.

More on topic, even if it's part of our crappy oversexed culture...she's a big girl, and she's laughing all the way to be bank (along with her pedal demoing boyfriend, haha). So I wouldn't feel too bad.

I read this post and then clicked on your sig link to your website. The first thing I saw was a woman holding two pedals and apparently wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

I just thought that was amusing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

She usually starts her vid with some tease still shot. Its not just feet.

{censored} like this.

fuzzboxgirl2.jpg

IMG_1801.JPG

giveaway.jpg

how is that not nice? idn_smilie.gif

i mean, yeah, she isn't a very good player and she doesn't make the gear sound that good, in most instances, but... i mean... imo, you're way off your element here. who gives a flying {censored} about she does? i mean, you're more than well known for harbouring feelings of anger and disdain towards certain people, so i'm not surprised... but to me it's just a chick with her gimmick. i don't think there's anything wrong with that, there are far worse, less professional, gear reviewers out there in certain aspects.

i don't really watch her demos, i have watched a couple and i usually stumble across one. and i think the female body is always a nice addition idn_smilie.gif

• Members

This pic right here is probably one of the best advertisements that I've ever seen and I'm surprised EHX didn't buy it off of her for some big $. It's got all the elements of a good ad and whether we like it or not sex sells. Myself, I like it for the comedy content more than anything! Genius!! Still makes me chuckle icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

A girl's gotta put her best fat forward idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by wilsoneffectsll

View Post

. It's got all the elements of a good ad and whether we like it or not sex sells. Myself, I like it for the comedy content more than anything! Genius!! Still makes me chuckle icon_lol.gif

No-one can shift units of Colonel like Ron

ronjeremy_chicken.jpg

• Members

View Post

One of the single most saddening things for me is the fact that fat girls have stolen the phrase "curvy"..I know curvy women. They're beautiful and make me happy. Just because you have fat tits and a fat ass doesn't make me forget that you have a big fat gut and a big fat face/neck to go with it. You're not curvy you're fat. Stop being disrespectful to actually curvy girls.

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

She usually starts her vid with some tease still shot. Its not just feet.

{censored} like this.

fuzzboxgirl2.jpg

IMG_1801.JPG

giveaway.jpg

See, I've never seen this..but is that even her? Either way, her stupid gimmick is stupid but whatever let her sell to the stupid masses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog

View Post

What annoys me is girls who are a little on the chubby side, but with no curves.....{censored} that.

Yeah that's always bad. The gunt without the bosom or backside...It's pretty gross.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist

View Post

how is that not nice? idn_smilie.gif

i mean, yeah, she isn't a very good player and she doesn't make the gear sound that good, in most instances, but... i mean... imo, you're way off your element here. who gives a flying {censored} about she does? i mean, you're more than well known for harbouring feelings of anger and disdain towards everything, so i'm not surprised... but to me it's just a chick with her gimmick. i don't think there's anything wrong with that, there are far worse, less professional, gear reviewers out there in certain aspects.

i don't really watch her demos, i have watched a couple and i usually stumble across one. and i think the female body is always a nice addition idn_smilie.gif

Fixed (and agree with this statement).

I could not live my life this way. It would take to much effort to maintain such contempt all of the time.

Archived