Post your rig - winter edition

duncan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fetch

View Post

What I've been using to piss the neighbours off with since recovering from two broken fingers:

3365_118428321660512_171930365_n.jpg

Lots not pictured like the Trussart, Fender acoustics, Pathfinder and the mini board which are all at my other place.

Which matamp is that?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

What I've been using to piss the neighbours off with since recovering from two broken fingers:

Lots not pictured like the Trussart, Fender acoustics, Pathfinder and the mini board which are all at my other place.

Which matamp is that?

• Members

Thank you thank you.

I just got the silverface champ for christmas and it's been everything I've hoped it would be so far!

I'm going to order a new weber speaker for it though, because it's a bit boxy. I knew it would be, luckily the speakers are like 25 bucks.

The Rat is amazing so far with the champ, I'm very happy it's worked out that way. I love that rat

• Members

Thank you thank you.

I just got the silverface champ for christmas and it's been everything I've hoped it would be so far!

I'm going to order a new weber speaker for it though, because it's a bit boxy. I knew it would be, luckily the speakers are like 25 bucks.

The Rat is amazing so far with the champ, I'm very happy it's worked out that way. I love that rat

• Members

View Post

duuuuuude

Where'd you get the Swart from?

• Members

View Post

duuuuuude

Where'd you get the Swart from?

Archived