What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

lostgoonie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Anyone else on "untapp'd"? My user name is.... Ok. No idea how to find my user, but my beer twitter is @thisbeersucks and there's a ton of links to my untappd there.

So, guess which one of these is gross...

19DC9ABE-9D59-4CCF-A0B4-97EF5379AF46-385

No idea, but I've had 2 prickly pear brews that tasted good, until you get about halfway in then they just get too sweet.

• Members

I never had any use for fruit beers. I enjoy beer and whisky precisely because they are not sweet, or at least the sweetness is tempered by hops or charred oak.

I had a couple Hamm's watching football and cleaning the yard yesterday, then a nice Ayinger Oktober Fest Marzen with dinner.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by erksin

View Post

I had a couple Hamm's watching football and cleaning the yard yesterday, then a nice Ayinger Oktober Fest Marzen with dinner.

Hamm's Light is an awesome cooking beer....has just a bit of the sweets and virtually no bitter. Incredible in spaghetti sauce, and pretty darn fair in things like Thai/Viet cooking. thank zod Bimart still carries the pisswater. wink.gif

btw, you got your gutters cleaned yet? Not me, and they wont be done before the wet comes cross the coastals.

:splishsplash:

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

Hamm's Light is an awesome cooking beer....has just a bit of the sweets and virtually no bitter. Incredible in spaghetti sauce, and pretty darn fair in things like Thai/Viet cooking. thank zod Bimart still carries the pisswater. wink.gif

btw, you got your gutters cleaned yet? Not me, and they wont be done before the wet comes cross the coastals.

:splishsplash:

Hamm's regular is a great cheap lawn mowin' beer. It's not sweet like the other {censored}ty corn/rice-based crap.

I have new gutters and big fookin' downspouts with very little in the way of tall trees around my house so mine are still pretty clean.

• Members

Rockin the peppermint schnapps at the moment...the rains are starting, and the temp dropped 5 degrees in half and hour.

Batten down those hatches, my friend.

Hey, btw, I'll be up in pdx in 2 weeks. (prolly a Saturday).

Any chance I can drop off a few gallons of pickled goodness?

I've got some experimental pickled eggs, too (que the Brak utube)

No guarantees on those eggs... new recipe and all... but you COULD be one of the first to experience

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gorebuc

View Post

PBR Tallboy. The REAL bing of keers!

GoreBuc : Are you calling me a keer?

Me : If it walks like a keer, talks like a keer, and reads keer literature, then it must be a keer.

GoreBuc : Bant!

/robo parody

....sorry to tangent your thread dude....you understand.... it's HC.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

Rockin the peppermint schnapps at the moment...the rains are starting, and the temp dropped 5 degrees in half and hour.

Batten down those hatches, my friend.

Hey, btw, I'll be up in pdx in 2 weeks. (prolly a Saturday).

Any chance I can drop off a few gallons of pickled goodness?

I've got some experimental pickled eggs, too (que the Brak utube)

No guarantees on those eggs... new recipe and all... but you COULD be one of the first to experience

Dude we have to make a plan to meat up - when it gets closer let's talk and figure this out!

2 shots of Rumpelmintz + Ghirardelli hot chocolate + a warm fire = awesome

Archived