Mooer code

renula

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lucywy

View Post

Wow,you have got so much.Actually I want to get all 22 mooer pedal,but money refuse me.So I got my favorite echo and pitch box.Hope they have promotion until next month after I get my salary.

{censored}in money refuse me too, I ask it nice but no

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So today, they got a special deal where if you refer 5 customers, the person referring will get a free mooer pedal of their choice. If anyone wants to get someone a free pedal, you just need to do that. They are looking at possibly stocking the pure octave pedal and already got the flanger!

• Members

Based on my experience with my previous order with MarcMart, the pedal didn't actually ship out for several days. It then sat at the Singapore dock for several days. And then it sat in New York City Customs Center for several days. And then it just suddenly arrived at my house. 21 days from start to finish.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lucywy

View Post

If the code is available until 15th - my salary date.I will get some more.Do you know the time limited?

time never limited, only your lifespan. to easily advance forward please I am waiting. Any seller of ebay mooer pedals will match prices of these fine pedals at time you want. Unless money refuse you then I say rob a {censored}in bank.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ArrMatey

View Post

So today, they got a special deal where if you refer 5 customers, the person referring will get a free mooer pedal of their choice. If anyone wants to get someone a free pedal, you just need to do that. They are looking at possibly stocking the pure octave pedal and already got the flanger!

Is there a code or what?

Archived