Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by anglerfish

View Post

Skreddy Echo!

Saw a demo of the Skreddy Echo and that's one must have pedal...got me a TAR+ card for my FoxRox Zim. Makes it sound like a modded Proco Rat but with more gain. Just got it yesterday. Sounds awesome.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Cowboy

View Post

485e_1.JPG

That BYOC Rat thing that's like six Rats or something. Painted, built and from within the UK. Woo.

Ahhhh, that was you was it? I just saw that go on e-bay, looks cool.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JorisBlack

View Post

CaFTEa.jpg

Catalinbread V8 Fuzz, and I can't wait 'till it gets here! It should be arriving soon....................

{censored}, that's small. Surely it can't take 9V batteries?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MPH

View Post

Ahhhh, that was you was it? I just saw that go on e-bay, looks cool.

You weren't going for it too, were you? Looks like fun. I like Rats and it's a wee bit cheaper than shipping a prebuild over. I'd never have the patience to make one myself.

Sadly my payment is showing as 'unclaimed' on Paypal which means bad things, I don't think he can accept card payments unless he upgrades his account type. He doesn't mention this in the auction, we'll see what happens...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MPH

View Post

{censored}, that's small. Surely it can't take 9V batteries?

Nope, it won't take batteries. I mean, the battery size would probably be about half the size of the pedal tongue.gif

Here's a pic of the inside of an Ottava Magus, also by Catalinbread, it's the same size as the V8 (which, btw, still isn't here yet, but it's weekend so I'll have to be patient) :

2615895979_90f5047ed8_o.jpg

So you see, there's no way a battery would fit in there, but personally I don't mind.

• Members

View Post

You weren't going for it too, were you? Looks like fun. I like Rats and it's a wee bit cheaper than shipping a prebuild over. I'd never have the patience to make one myself.

Sadly my payment is showing as 'unclaimed' on Paypal which means bad things, I don't think he can accept card payments unless he upgrades his account type. He doesn't mention this in the auction, we'll see what happens...

No, i did'nt bid....but seriously considered it.

I am pretty sure that the account upgrade thing will not be a problem as Paypal changed a couple of months back so that you still get charged the same (3.4% i think) regardless of payment method. I will take a look-see at the paypal site.

EDIT: Great avatar by the way, the man is a comedy legend.

• Members

View Post

I've taken this snapshot from the Paypal site and it shows that even personal accounts can now take credit/debit cards :-

8482015.jpg

• Members

Cheers. That's odd, never seen that. And he has a score of 197 so it's not like he's never received a payment before.

PayPal is really strange for me recently, I have to log into it on my phone as none of the browsers I've tried ever log me in. Work pls, I want that pedal frown.gif

• Members

View Post

i wouldn't worry yet; it's all down to the recipients PayPal account: there's an option to manually accept payments.

it's happened a couple of times to me even when i've payed using my PayPal balance.

• Members

from PayPal help:

What does a Status of Unclaimed mean?

A payment may be Unclaimed for one of the following reasons:

• Your recipient did not sign up with PayPal using the same email address that you used to send the money. The recipient simply needs to add this email address to his or her account (s/he can add up to eight addresses) and confirm the new email address. The money will then immediately appear in his or her balance

The recipient may not have confirmed his or her email address. Any payments sent to an account will not appear in the account balance until the user completes the registration process by confirming that email address.

The recipient must manually accept or refuse this payment.

• Members

View Post

Cheers. That's odd, never seen that. And he has a score of 197 so it's not like he's never received a payment before.

PayPal is really strange for me recently, I have to log into it on my phone as none of the browsers I've tried ever log me in. Work pls, I want that pedal frown.gif

I doubt you will have a problem given his feedback, and the fact that when all said and done he's got a good price for it.

Archived