Top 50 Scariest Horror Films

• Members

You know if theres any uncut version of TCM2 out there?

A german label is fighting for the release at the moment.

Tom Savini FX for the win.

yeah, i think the US has an uncut version, and i think that's the one i have. i can't find the case, though...

if you can find it, the movie Just Before Dawn is excellent.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just have an old VHS of Night of the Creeps but it's one of my favorite horror movies as well.

Damn, i need the dvd.

Never heard of PIECES but i'll check it out.

Plus here are some cool VHS cover.

I just love how the covers looked back in the days.

313264_228801607170976_1646823_n.jpg
307078_228810487170088_2290660_n.jpg
308435_230760343641769_233623032_n.jpg
316755_256378391079964_43458862_n.jpg

Awesome! I'm gonna look some of these up and watch em.

• Members

I've been pretty into this movie for a while. If you're a fan of the zombie/horror genre you have to see it. Best zombie movie ever, imho.
Insanely good in every way

That's the whole movie too.

Hell yes that movie rules. Scorsese did say it was the best Italian film of the 90's, after all.

• Members

I saw Amityville Horror (the first one) when I was in 3rd grade. My brother told me it was real and showed me the book when I didn't believe him. It was the scariest movie at the time I ever saw.

After that I would say Salem's Lot (the original with David Soul). When Barlow makes his first appearance I almost {censored} myself. They remade it with Barlow being some Twilight style vampire that probably sucked a lot more then blood, but great movies seem to get ruined.

[video=youtube;tcHmWLYmwgo]

Also Exit to Eden because they show Rosie McDonalds is some sort of bondage outfit.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Does anyone else roll their eyes when people say, "That wasn't scary at all. I laughed" ?

Anyone who says that needs to put $ in the DB jar. As if it is a badge of honor to admit that you're so immune to visions of human torture and suffering that it just makes you chuckle silently to yourself :smiley-wtf:

Archived