Top 50 Scariest Horror Films

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Session 9 freaked me out quite a bit.

No joke I grew up near a place just like that. We used to sneak in there all the time growing up. It used to be a TB hospital so they had all these underground tunnels where they would move the bodies to the crematorium, pretty freaky.

• Members

No joke I grew up near a place just like that. We used to sneak in there all the time growing up. It used to be a TB hospital so they had all these underground tunnels where they would move the bodies to the crematorium, pretty freaky.

yeah I used to cut through the old Buffalo State Mental hospital grounds to go out drinking when I was in college. Mid 1800's kind of double Gothic spire building, real fricken creepy when stumbling home at 4am...there were always crows flying around the spires.....

• Members

Let the Right One in, not the scariest but one of the best films I've ever seen.

I saw Paranormal Activity before the hype machine got it. Scariest movie I've ever seen. Though I understand how other don't think so. It's like Blair Witch, scary for some, nothing for others.

Archived