Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMG_1712.jpg

Signal path; Squier Tele Custom

Joyo American Sound -> Lil Big Muff ('Pow') -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> TU-2 -> Mixer

Macbook running Live, Microkorg, and guitar signal ->

Mixer -> Freeze -> Micro POG -> Behringer Echo Machine -> Behringer Ultra Vibrato -> EHX Stereo Pulsar -> Behringer PH9 -> Boss PS-2 -> Jamman -> Bright Onion Kill Switch -> Behringer Reverb Machine

• Members

IMG_1712.jpg

Signal path; Squier Tele Custom

Joyo American Sound -> Lil Big Muff ('Pow') -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> TU-2 -> Mixer

Macbook running Live, Microkorg, and guitar signal ->

Mixer -> Freeze -> Micro POG -> Behringer Echo Machine -> Behringer Ultra Vibrato -> EHX Stereo Pulsar -> Behringer PH9 -> Boss PS-2 -> Jamman -> Bright Onion Kill Switch -> Behringer Reverb Machine

• Members

Hahaha damn. I don't know if I could handle being in that band. Unless I was the band leader... But which me would lead? Me, me, me, or me?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

You can get a few more of you and call it "Troy and the Tronus'"

• Members

Hahaha damn. I don't know if I could handle being in that band. Unless I was the band leader... But which me would lead? Me, me, me, or me?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

You can get a few more of you and call it "Troy and the Tronus'"

• Members

Here is the latest... added the Cosmichorus and just before leaving for a mid day rehearsal today is got my custom color Walrus Audio Janus. Had a chance to hook it up for a few songs and I was really impressed with it. I'm going to get more time with it over the next few days... stoked.

BA577C58-19F6-4ECF-ABA8-B4E2B77AE2F9-175

517A581D-D284-4BA2-9FC3-02A98FAAB27B-175

64B97B9F-ABE3-4A2B-A5EA-AAF9F71B5986-175

• Members

Here is the latest... added the Cosmichorus and just before leaving for a mid day rehearsal today is got my custom color Walrus Audio Janus. Had a chance to hook it up for a few songs and I was really impressed with it. I'm going to get more time with it over the next few days... stoked.

BA577C58-19F6-4ECF-ABA8-B4E2B77AE2F9-175

517A581D-D284-4BA2-9FC3-02A98FAAB27B-175

64B97B9F-ABE3-4A2B-A5EA-AAF9F71B5986-175

Archived