Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today - Part III

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ArrMatey

View Post

A guy complaining about noise in the city. The comments are amazing!

Noise offends Bourke St resident.

Ugh! We've got a similar problem with one of the local venues... they built a giant condo bldg right across the street from a well-established restaurant with an outside bar. The owner has resorted to walking around with a DB meter so that he can show the cops that the band is not exceeding the noise ordinance b/c they show up so often re: noise complaints from idiots in the condo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog

View Post

Bad things have happened in Melbourne already because of dickheads like this one........

Ironic. My example above happened in Melbourne (in FL rather than OZ, though tongue.gif )

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ArrMatey

View Post

A guy complaining about noise in the city. The comments are amazing!

Noise offends Bourke St resident.

Ugh! We've got a similar problem with one of the local venues... they built a giant condo bldg right across the street from a well-established restaurant with an outside bar. The owner has resorted to walking around with a DB meter so that he can show the cops that the band is not exceeding the noise ordinance b/c they show up so often re: noise complaints from idiots in the condo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog

View Post

Bad things have happened in Melbourne already because of dickheads like this one........

Ironic. My example above happened in Melbourne (in FL rather than OZ, though tongue.gif )

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman

View Post

I played a festival a few weeks back in Hong Kong. The rules there are if you get three resident complaints on the day, the whole thing gets shut down on the spot, no arguments. The organisers were on edge to say the least, they'd already had their first complaint an hour or two in.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman

View Post

I played a festival a few weeks back in Hong Kong. The rules there are if you get three resident complaints on the day, the whole thing gets shut down on the spot, no arguments. The organisers were on edge to say the least, they'd already had their first complaint an hour or two in.

Archived