Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today - Part III

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed

View Post

Just click the "last" button.confused.gif

What if I haven't been around for a few days? It still says !84 or whatever and will not load the pages unless you hit the right one. Too much of a guessing game so screw it! That's been one of the reasons I haven't been posting around here too much cuz that thread was screwed up and I loved it so.................love.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

The Internet must be different where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman

View Post

So when does the hot female reporter get there? I watched the whole thing and missed it. mad.gif

I KNOW RIGHT? SHE'S NOT HOT AT ALL AOUEHFEA GODDAMNIT! O

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wilsoneffectsll

View Post

What if I haven't been around for a few days? It still says !84 or whatever and will not load the pages unless you hit the right one. Too much of a guessing game so screw it! That's been one of the reasons I haven't been posting around here too much cuz that thread was screwed up and I loved it so.................love.gif

If you hit this button on the main forum page - firstnew.png - it'll take you to the first new post in the thread. Or at the top of each page click where it says 'View First Unread' for the same thing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

about 7 years ago I was grocery shopping and saw that gorilla on a box of cereal, I lost it in the store. I bought the box, and gift wrapped it, and gave it to my sister for a christmas present, she also, died laughing. This gorilla has been making my family laugh for a decade. The lawn mower flying, really puts it over the top. Thank good sir. thank you

GORILLA MUNCH

Enviro_Kidz_Gorilla_Munch.jpg

Archived