The Doom Room: HCFX Edition

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pelliott

View Post

Know what else is full of win? This {censored}ing Druden demo. Good lord.

In fact, I'm listening to Druden while watching Fun. cavort about the stage on mute on SNL and it's the most entertaining thing I've seen since my friends and I took turns playing grindcore to Justin Bieber on mute on SNL.

Sorry for the quadruple post.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

qryioh.jpg

Putting the Dirt Transmitter back on my board: the correct decision

Yes it was. The DT and the Ritual are pedals that really give me a huge boner. Your board rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

View Post

215598_10151623331559552_1295734978_n.jp

I would rock this shirt out hard, my friend. Let me know when they're available.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Manback1

View Post

Made s thread on this but thought I'd post here too. Off to my first jam with this tonight. Replaced the ugly tuning machines with Grovers and threw some 11s on it. Had to raise the action a bit and now it plays nice.

7BBCAB3D-D78A-4833-8DAB-36DAD44E6E4B-463

I want to high five you in a serious way.

• Members

View Post

qryioh.jpg

Putting the Dirt Transmitter back on my board: the correct decision

Yes it was. The DT and the Ritual are pedals that really give me a huge boner. Your board rocks!

View Post

I would rock this shirt out hard, my friend. Let me know when they're available.

View Post

Made s thread on this but thought I'd post here too. Off to my first jam with this tonight. Replaced the ugly tuning machines with Grovers and threw some 11s on it. Had to raise the action a bit and now it plays nice.

I want to high five you in a serious way.

• Members

{censored}in {censored}, remember how I was like lookin for suggestions for pre amps to run into nasty nasty (hobbitsez) pro audio amps?

DERP my v2 has EXT amp outputs to be used for "patching straight into PA amps, mixing boards, or recording studios" {censored}ing {censored} thats AWESOME. love.gif

• Members

{censored}in {censored}, remember how I was like lookin for suggestions for pre amps to run into nasty nasty (hobbitsez) pro audio amps?

DERP my v2 has EXT amp outputs to be used for "patching straight into PA amps, mixing boards, or recording studios" {censored}ing {censored} thats AWESOME. love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

I dont know whos fault you wanting one of those is. . .

I don't think of it as "fault" so much as "MAD GENIUS" I'm selling some gear to fund this.... and maybe another ampidea.gif

View Post

There is to much win to respond to it all. {censored}ing rad {censored}e abounds in here.

View Post

In fact, I'm listening to Druden while watching Fun. cavort about the stage on mute on SNL and it's the most entertaining thing I've seen since my friends and I took turns playing grindcore to Justin Bieber on mute on SNL.

Quad post was full of win.

View Post

Also this Ibanez Artist

AR420VLS.jpg

Ohhh why isn't it sitting on my tummy right now making arcane riffs

Needs 6 moar strings and I'd be jizzing everywhere.

Started tracking bass for our demo tonight. {censored} went well. I deleted a ton of {censored} off the computer we're using and latency is down to a negligable amount. not a noticable thing. I'm sure I'll adjust when mixing {censored} down but I'm really stoked with it.

I'm waiting on the elements pedal to show up before I start guitar tracks. evil.gif

So how do I get the idea across to my bassist that he can step outside the boundry's of live playing? He can use all my gear, amps, cabs etc. We can multitrack and blend different pedals, clean, whatever. I'm all about letting him sounds how HE want's to sound and don't want to push anything he doesn't want to do but {censored} man, I got a lot of gear and capabilities as far as recording goes. why not run with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

I dont know whos fault you wanting one of those is. . .

I don't think of it as "fault" so much as "MAD GENIUS" I'm selling some gear to fund this.... and maybe another ampidea.gif

View Post

There is to much win to respond to it all. {censored}ing rad {censored}e abounds in here.

View Post

Quad post was full of win.

View Post

Also this Ibanez Artist

AR420VLS.jpg

Ohhh why isn't it sitting on my tummy right now making arcane riffs

Started tracking bass for our demo tonight. {censored} went well. I deleted a ton of {censored} off the computer we're using and latency is down to a negligable amount. not a noticable thing. I'm sure I'll adjust when mixing {censored} down but I'm really stoked with it.

I'm waiting on the elements pedal to show up before I start guitar tracks. evil.gif

So how do I get the idea across to my bassist that he can step outside the boundry's of live playing? He can use all my gear, amps, cabs etc. We can multitrack and blend different pedals, clean, whatever. I'm all about letting him sounds how HE want's to sound and don't want to push anything he doesn't want to do but {censored} man, I got a lot of gear and capabilities as far as recording goes. why not run with it.

• Members

View Post

qryioh.jpg

Quality!

View Post

196961_10151623337699552_551295306_n.jpg

207768_10151623337169552_254011680_n.jpg

Quality x 3!

View Post

Sweet!

View Post

Volt Thrower for FuzzFarmer

16772_10151623322274552_788408401_n.jpg

Great! are there any samples yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AxAxSxS

View Post

this^!

• Members

View Post

qryioh.jpg

Quality!

View Post

196961_10151623337699552_551295306_n.jpg

207768_10151623337169552_254011680_n.jpg

Quality x 3!

View Post

Sweet!

View Post

Volt Thrower for FuzzFarmer

16772_10151623322274552_788408401_n.jpg

Great! are there any samples yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AxAxSxS

View Post

this^!

• Members

Hey {censored}os.

Thought I'd share this with all a yinz.

My new band "Myth". Been together about 2 months, still writing and learning how to play together, it's coming along slowly, as we are all pretty busy people..and you all know how hard that can be..But this is a rehearsal take on a handheld recorder, not great but will give you an idea of what we do and what I've been doing with my chubby dickbeaters, besides building pedals, holding bottles and doobs.

http://myth2.bandcamp.com/track/straving-for-sleep-demo

wave.gif

• Members

Hey {censored}os.

My new band "Myth". Been together about 2 months, still writing and learning how to play together, it's coming along slowly, as we are all pretty busy people..and you all know how hard that can be..But this is a rehearsal take on a handheld recorder, not great but will give you an idea of what we do and what I've been doing with my chubby dickbeaters, besides building pedals, holding bottles and doobs.

wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Riffer

View Post

Hey {censored}os.

wave.gif

Downloaded. I dig this a lot. What gear was everyone using? I'm digging the lead tones.

• Members

View Post

Hey {censored}os.

wave.gif

Downloaded. I dig this a lot. What gear was everyone using? I'm digging the lead tones.

• Members

Pulled the trigger on the Ampeg last night. Coming from TN so should be here this week if he ships tomorrow.

So obviously I'm already thinking about other {censored} to buy for the rig facepalm.gif How are the newer Acoustic bass cabs? Specifically the 4x10? I kinda want a small bass rig and one of those cabs, a vintage Acoustic head, and a Squier P Bass seem like a good cheap way to get there.

• Members

Pulled the trigger on the Ampeg last night. Coming from TN so should be here this week if he ships tomorrow.

So obviously I'm already thinking about other {censored} to buy for the rig facepalm.gif How are the newer Acoustic bass cabs? Specifically the 4x10? I kinda want a small bass rig and one of those cabs, a vintage Acoustic head, and a Squier P Bass seem like a good cheap way to get there.

• Members

View Post

Hey {censored}os.

wave.gif

Hey man, this sounds really good...I'm in a similar boat with a new band, and would love to get a recording like this from our studio sessions. How are you recording this? and what handheld recorder are you using?

• Members

View Post

Hey {censored}os.

wave.gif

Hey man, this sounds really good...I'm in a similar boat with a new band, and would love to get a recording like this from our studio sessions. How are you recording this? and what handheld recorder are you using?

Archived