The Ultimate Monsterpiece Appreciation Thread!

HMCMedic

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some gut shots of my first Monsterpiece, my 'ol Two Headed Monster.

I also just made a clip of it today as well, this clip shows how much it can do besides fuzz! The rhythm track is NpN with the volume on my strat at various settings. The lead is NPN/PNP at the same time, same thing with the volume knob being down-full upblah.gifblah.gifblah.gif (totally clean amp setting, no effects)

100_5358.jpg

100_5356.jpg

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=5907915

• Members

My 2 Headed Monster has the MKII followed by the AD2000.

If you set the AD2000's Fuzz knob down low it starts to go nuts! If you set it just right with a Fuzz in front (Like the MKII in my case) you get an octave down effect on the high E, B and G starting at different frets for each! I think mine is gonna stay set like this!thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HMCMedic

View Post

Some gut shots of my first Monsterpiece, my 'ol Two Headed Monster.

I also just made a clip of it today as well, this clip shows how much it can do besides fuzz! The rhythm track is NpN with the volume on my strat at various settings. The lead is NPN/PNP at the same time, same thing with the volume knob being down-full upblah.gifblah.gifblah.gif (totally clean amp setting, no effects)

100_5358.jpg

100_5356.jpg

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=5907915

NOW THIS CLIP I LIKE - WELL DONE, WELL DONE INDEED !!! thumb.gif

wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tolling_bells

View Post

Ooohh melx, that looks awesome! Mine is just plain grassy green with white knobs, white led. Not as good looking as yours I'm sure, but I'm still excited to see it. biggrin.gif

cheers! 'grassy green' sounds nice too! smile.gif

• Members

Hey everyone... thank you again for all of the kind words. I really do appreciate everything that everyone has to say smile.gif

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Wanna know why? I'm making everyone's pedals biggrin.gif

Well, back to work (still at my daytime job... ) then on to pedal work when I get home in a couple of hours cool.gif

Archived