The Ultimate Monsterpiece Appreciation Thread!

HMCMedic

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I`m after a pedal that will do most Hendrix well. Maybe the GE fuzz or the NPN /Classic combination?

Suggestions Please.

I emailed Richard.

You'll want the Classic for early Hendrix or the NPN for late Hendrix and Band of Gypsies Hendrix. But, I say the NPN can do it all. The statement earlier is just a reflection on the Fuzz Faces Hendrix actually used at certain points in his career.

• Members

You'll want the Classic for early Hendrix or the NPN for late Hendrix and Band of Gypsies Hendrix. But, I say the NPN can do it all. The statement earlier is just a reflection on the Fuzz Faces Hendrix actually used at certain points in his career.

I agree with the NPN, or better yet, the Scratchy Snatch because you get the NPN circuit with the added tone control

• Members

Ummm.....Because it's a freakin' facemelter?! Seriously though, Hendrix is largely a reason I am into fuzz. I have the Classic/NPN two headed and a Mark II. The NPN is generally my favorite as it has this incredible fuzz "edge" that can be easily controlled by dropping the volume. For some reason (silicone?) the other fuzzes are great but don't quite have that edge. It is my "Manic Depression" pedal, the Classic is a little more "Red House". The Mark II is more LZ I.

• Members

Ummm.....Because it's a freakin' facemelter?! Seriously though, Hendrix is largely a reason I am into fuzz. I have the Classic/NPN two headed and a Mark II. The NPN is generally my favorite as it has this incredible fuzz "edge" that can be easily controlled by dropping the volume. For some reason (silicone?) the other fuzzes are great but don't quite have that edge. It is my "Manic Depression" pedal, the Classic is a little more "Red House". The Mark II is more LZ I.

Interesting, I'm tossing up between a Ge and PNP right now...

• Members

Awesome, that is exactly how I wanted it!
And metal washers!!!!!!!! ++++++
You should do a vid for the new style PNP with this one since that is the one pedal missing from the new video`s lineup.?
I based things off the PNP jr video but this has a bit more going on.
Thanks Richard,I love it!:)

Archived